Buildprint

Follow this build to stay updated with all that's going on with Buildprint!

#buildprint #assembly #required #spvrtan #startup

Comments
Views

Dec 9, 2017
The_Elusive_Pickle

Only 1 photo per log? I don't mind linking to imgur but that seems counter intuitive to what you are trying to create here. I dig the format but I think logs could use more photos!

Dec 9, 2017
Spvrtan

Sorry about that! I thought I opened up multiple photos to the logs section already. It should be fixed now. There's currently a cap of 5 photos for now. When you go to your log's page, you'll see the same "manage photos" button that you do on your build's page.

Dec 11, 2017
The_Elusive_Pickle

The "View All Comments" button on this page throws an error. Also is there a way to view your comments and responses to those comments? Specifically these comments at the moment really. Also also, lol, logs do allow manage photos in the edit log dialog, they don't in the create log dialog. Not a huge deal, just a bit disjointed.

Feb 7, 2018
BamaFoz

Site looks awesome but I wish there were a more straightforward, simple search feature.

Feb 8, 2018
Spvrtan

It's on the list of things to complete but building a robust search engine does take a bit of finesse.

Feb 8, 2018
crosstrekking

Having some trouble with posting a build. Cover photo is mandatory and shows a max resolution of 720px to 8192px. My image is a 591 × 480 JPEG but it says the dimensions are invalid. Suggestions?

Feb 8, 2018
Spvrtan

720px is the minimum resolution (width and height).

It is currently like that because we're trying to enforce higher quality photos that aren't super pixelated. We hear your complaint though and if this continues to become an issue for more users then we will reevaluate the restriction.

Feb 21, 2018
RuthlessGravy

Is there a way to delete a build?

Aug 10, 2018
blue.streak.tundra

Just an FYI. Amazon short links don't get marked for "It's on Amazon." For example http://a.co/eo6BZCM is an Amazon link I'm currently using for one of my mods.